Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gearing up for NaNoWriMo!

Oh yes!  National Novel Writing Month begins on November 1st and I plan on hitting the ol' keyboard hard, heave, fast and furiously for the next 30 days.  Er, well, you actually have just under 30 days since you have to be certified by the end of November to be declared a "winner."

I have been debating whether or not I should write the follow-up to "Summer Breaks."  Given that without NaNoWriMo the book would never been finished, it's a safe bet that NaNoWriMo would certainly help me a long way on "Lost Summer."

I am considering writing a slew of short (and short-short) stories this go-round, which I know is not "exactly" what NaNoWriMo is about.  I figure 50,000 words is 50,000 words.  We'll just have to wait and see...

Are *YOU* participating in the contest?  If so, shoot me your NaNo link and I'll check in on ya!

Here's mine: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/544234

No comments:

Post a Comment